Hospice of Yuma Mission, Vision, and Goals
Hospice of Yuma provides compassionate care through a dedicated team of professionals and volunteers to individuals and their families who deal with chronic and terminal illness, while advancing palliative care and community awareness that death and grief are a natural part of life.
To develop, enhance, and expand hospice and palliative care services in the Yuma area.
- Be the leading source of end-of-life education and services for terminally ill patients in the Yuma area.
- Ensure ample financial resources to meet the challenge of the agency’s vision.
- Promote the expansion of palliative care services to both terminally and chronically ill patients.
- Pursue the development and expansion of hospice programs to meet the needs of a growing community.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional expertise with staff members who promote excellence in palliative and end-of-life care.